Insulated Glass spacer with 5 Different composition in 1 Single Seal:
Composition: Skyspacer has 5 separate applications in a single seal ; 3 Mechanical Elements and 2 Butly based chemical compositions.
- Ondule Aluminium Alloy gives very high strength and dilation in the long term, even for flexible applications.
- Polypropylene Folio reduces the heat transfer level (Klin Value)
- Moisture and respiration barrrier ; Pvc composite folio that covers all composition “U” type to stop any respiration.
- Bulty Based inner mixed very high-grade polyisobutene glues that give very high bonding quality that Butly does not transmit any heat or gas from inside outside.
- Bulty based surface mixed also very high grade of powder desiccante that it is active very long therm and avoid any humidity inside cavity of glass.
- The shelf life of Skyspacer boxes under vacuum bags is a maximum of 1 year. After opening the box is a maximum of 30 days with conditions de storage.
Thermal Value of Plain Spacer – (K Value based on 12 mm Spacer) = 0,32 W/m²-K ,
Representative Psi Value of Double Sheet Thermaly Insulated Glass W/mK = Ug=1,1W/M2 K
Representative Psi Value of Triple Sheet Thermaly Insulated Glass W/mK = Ug=0,7W/M2 K
Moisture vapor Transmisson Rate = 0,10 G/ H
Volatile Fogging = Passes
Tensile Strenght = 57 Psi
Argon Permanence ( Based on EN 1279-3 ) = 7-9 cc
Dew Point Value = – 32 Celcius
Solar Factor (G window) = 0,41 W/m²-K
Effective Air Leakage (L factor) = 0,02 W/m²-K